When it comes to e-retail, speed is everything, because the e-retailer who turns and delivers their inventory quickly makes the most revenue. That’s why the preferred locations for e-commerce fulfillment warehouses are adjacent to consumer markets and within close proximity to intermodal ports and transportation arteries. Last-Mile facilities, such as those in Van Nuys enable quick inventory turn around and even faster delivery times. e-retailers in Van Nuys can also extend service to West region customers; deploy rabid distribution of same day orders and enable Just in Time (JIT) delivery to more than 24 million customers in Southern California. Deciding to outsource order fulfillment to a third-party logistics provider is a challenge. The-re are hundreds of factors and data points to consider when choosing the right 3PL warehouse. Outsourcing your e-commerce fulfillment in Van Nuys may be right for your business if:
- You are an e-retailer that ships more than 75 orders per month.
- Your business relies heavily on imports from Asia, China and the Pacific.
- Your e-commerce business is highly seasonal.
- You don’t have the resources to pack boxes and ship orders.
- You don’t have the space to store your inventory.
- You don’t have the resources to invest in the warehousing, labor, distribution and supply chain infrastructure.
If any of the above apply to your e-commerce business then it’s time to outsource your order e-commerce fulfillment to Flowspace in Van Nuys! With over 10M square feet of warehouse space, our strategically located fulfillment centers in Van Nuys enable our clients with on-demand e-commerce warehousing and fulfillment service helping them save time and money.