Flowspace provides on-demand warehousing for businesses across the nation. Our revolutionary software enables customers and warehouses to manage inventory between the manufacturer, carrier, warehouse, and consumer. We are transforming a $100-billion warehousing and logistics market by providing flexibility in storage space, removing cumbersome integrations, and providing an end-to-end solution under a single platform. Flowspace is backed by Y Combinator and other prominent venture funds.
- We’re growing fast and looking for the ideal candidate to join our Business Development Team where you’ll help manage and grow our network of warehouse partners across the US.
- Source and onboard new warehouse partners to our network
- Ensure warehouse partners meet Flowspace quality criteria
- Lead product demonstrations and educate warehouse partners on the value Flowspace can provide
- Negotiate competitive rates with warehousing partners
- Partner with our sales team to close new business
- Manage relationships with our existing network of warehouse partners
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- 1-3 years experience with inside sales
- Logistics or warehousing experience is a plus!
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Coachable, humble, and a desire for constant improvement
- A problem-solver with a “can-do” attitude
- Grittiness and ability to persevere through challenges
- Meaningful equity in a startup that is growing by double digits every month.
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, 401K and gym stipend.
- A clear success path within the company. We want you to grow and lead with us.